Inspiration
This is my first NaNoWriMo and I'm jumping right into unknown territory. I'm intrigued by relationships - the way people speak to each other, how they interact and the body language they use to communicate. I'm not sure why I went to such a dark place so quickly in my first novel! I think it's partly because it's a challenge and partly because I no doubt have some dark places (as do we all) so why not tap into them for a novel/short story?
Story
My second story line is one that might win out over the first. They are both vying for my attention so I have been jumping back and forth between each one. It's kind of a race to see which one ends up the strongest. I'll post an excerpt from that one soon.
Genre
This one is tough. I'm already into week one of this race and I haven't yet decided. I'm letting that be okay for now. Just getting it all on paper is the big one for me, especially as a first attempt.
No comments:
Post a Comment